Dr Who Miniatures

 I had a good friend, Stuart, with whom I played the Doctor Who Miniatures wargame.  We both collected various Dr Who figures and pitted them against each other across various Alien landscapes.  Sadly he died of Cancer.  I inherited his figures and I have integrated them into my collection.  We both had a lot of figures by a company called Black Tree Design.  So in his honour I have decided to collect their entire Doctor Who range.

Between us we had a lot of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Doctor miniatures.  So I began buying 1st and 2nd Doctor minis to fill in the gaps and work forwards until I collected the set.

I am storing the figures in A4 Decopatch boxes held in by foam.


Box 1
The first box contains most of the 1st Doctor's Figures.



Box 2

The second box contains the last few figures of the first Doctor, all the figures for the second Doctor and starts with the first few figures for the third Doctor.


Box 3

The third box contains the last of the Third Doctor and starts on the Fourth.

Box 4

The Fourth Continues through the Fourth Doctor.

Box 5

The fifth box has the last of the Fourth Doctor and starts on the Fifth.  It is getting full.  I have the figures to fill it but they need painting.















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Age of Sail Model Ships

Various Age of Sail Wargame Rules

The TSR Dark Sun Campaign World